If you missed TIRF’s presentation at the 2023 TESOL Convention, we have good news to share. A slidecast has been created and posted to TIRF’s website and YouTube Channel. Click here to access the recording.
The presentation is entitled “TIRF Research on Integrating Language and Content in Diverse Contexts.” The abstract for the talk follows here: “Integrating language and content in diverse contexts remains a critical area of study worldwide. Drawing from research conducted by TIRF grantees and other scholars, this session provides information on the latest advances in theory and practice. Participants will learn about methodological approaches to teaching content effectively to English language learners.”
Presenters involved in this session included:
- Donna Christian: TIRF Trustee
- MaryAnn Christison: TIRF Trustee
- Beth Clark-Gareca: Associate Professor, Binghampton University
- JoAnn (Jodi) Crandall: TIRF Trustee
- Tamrika Khvtisiashvili: English Language Specialist, U.S. Department of State
- Joyce Kling: Senior Lecturer, Lund University
- Anna Krulatz: TIRF Trustee; Professor, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Kristen Lindahl: Associate Dean/Professor, University of Texas, San Antonio
TIRF has a number of other presentations and resource videos available to its supporters. Click here to learn more.