Back To Resources Resource Type: Tag:
NATECLA (National Association for Teaching English and other Community Languages to Adults) is the national forum and professional organization for ESOL teachers. NATECLA fosters the following values:
- Independence and professionalism in language education;
- Support for ESOL and community languages practitioners and learners;
- High quality, relevant training opportunities, both locally and nationally;
- Respect for diversity and multilingualism;
- Expert advice to government bodies and other agencies; and
- Campaigns which promote and protect ESOL and community languages.